Frequently Asked Questions
Smart Clean System – Commercial Franchise Ownership – Compass of TucsonCustomer FAQ
Who uses our services?
We service a variety of facilities and industries, including offices, manufacturing, hi-tech, retail, automotive dealerships, hotels, medical/health care facilities, apartment communities as well as educational institutions, just to name a few.
Compass clients include some very well known companies including:
- Leading Edge Schools
- Holiday Inn
- Budget Rental
- Phoenix Children's Hospital and more…
Compass offers a proven track record of experience and superior service in the cleaning industry. Our franchisees are trained and updated on the latest cleaning techniques. We work closely with clients to develop specialized cleaning programs that achieve the highest level of clean and at a reasonable cost. However, maybe the biggest reason is that we understand how important your office is to your ultimate success. Having a Healthy, Safe and Organized work environment will increase your Productivity, Profitability and Performance. We are your partner in Success.
What kind of customer support can I count on?
Compass offers 24 hour-a-day, seven days a week customer service. In the event a client has a special need, our franchisees are always on call and can be dispatched on short notice. Our Operations Department has dedicated itself to a 2-hour on-site response time for all emergency client concerns. Your satisfaction is our highest priority.
What size facilities do you clean?
We clean every size facility, from small offices to multi-story buildings. Our buildings include offices, industrial, retail, and car dealerships, just to name a few. Whatever the size, big or small, you will receive all of our attention.
What is CleanTelligent?
CleanTelligent is our web based portal that replaces old fashioned log books. By using a web based communication system response times are reduced to minutes and hours rather than days or weeks. It is your direct access to our entire Customer Care Team, when you need it. 24/7/365 access to your account allows you to see when inspections have been done, send messages, request additional services, request emergency service and more.
- Arizona Cleaning Services are what I need. Is Compass the best choice for me?
- Does Compass offer any Arizona franchise opportunities?
- Do you offer business opportunities for those interested in your Arizona janitorial services?
- As a Tucson carpet cleaning service, will Compass thoroughly clean my carpets, guaranteed?
- Is Compass an environmentally safe cleaning company?
- Do you offer Tucson janitorial services?
What does it take to start my own franchise?
Each person is unique and therefore we tailor the investment and guaranteed billing to suit your particular situation and set of goals. The first step is to call our office and set up an appointment to meet with our president. Your time is valuable so, during our first meeting we will determine whether we are able to help you achieve your goals. Once we have determined that we are a good fit for you, the next step will be for us to determine what makes most sense for you in regard to the amount of money to put down and how quickly to start. But nothing happens until you call.
Do I have to quit my job in order to run this business?
No. The strength of this business is that you do not have to sacrifice your current income or security to build this business. Our cleaning contracts are usually “after business hours” making it possible for you to work during the day and clean in the evenings. Many of our owners have begun their business as a part-time endeavor to generate extra income but have found it can actually replace their current income and more.
Can I sell my business at any time I want?
Yes, this is your business. As you build your business, you are building equity and value into your business through the accounts you service. The greater number of accounts and the longer you have them the more value and ultimately the greater the selling price. When you are ready to sell your business, we will assist you in the process.
Will I get any training?
Yes. We provide initial classroom training, as well as practical training along side some of our most successful owners. In addition, we extend to you, ongoing coaching for as long as you feel you need it. Our training and coaching cover everything from hiring employees to setting up bank accounts, from cleaning a building using our systematic color coded cleaning process to Sales and Bidding. This is business made easy, the way it should be.
What is the advantage of Franchise ownership?
- Business Training and Ongoing Coaching.
- Accounting – We handle the Invoicing and Collections for you.
- We assist you in regard to Human Resources & employee issues.
- We provide follow up tools to communicate with your clients.
- We provide Safety and Health Training.
- We provide Bio-Hazard training to insure you and your employee’s safety and health.
- We provide Sales Training for those who want to increase their business beyond our efforts.
- We provide marketing materials to help grow your business.
- Bidding and Estimating training.
- Technical Training – We provide training opportunities in regard to floor care and carpets that will put additional income in your pocket.
- Specialized product training on the use of the most up to date products and technology to reduce time and expense and improve quality.
- Training on “green” products and practices that set us apart from other cleaning companies.
- Credibility – being part of a nationwide corporation gives us the opportunity to acquire accounts that are unavailable to smaller regional and local companies.
- The connection to the Compass name brings a proven system and national reputation.
- Guaranteed Minimum Monthly Gross Billable Contracts.
- Startup Packet of Materials and Supplies.
Lead generation via our patented telemarketing software. On-going daily, weekly and monthly training and support for you and your staff. Continual contact with clients to insure the quality of our service and to maintain a positive working environment for you and your staff. Review of your bids and contracts acquired through your own sales efforts. We generate monthly income statements to help you manage your business and cash flow.
Billing – Through our established vendor relationships, we manage the accounting of supplies and equipment to provide you with the “best price”.
Invoicing – We guarantee that all your clients are consistently, accurately and quickly billed to insure your cash flow is not interrupted.
Collections – We follow up on all past due accounts on your behalf and where necessary initiate collection proceedings.